Upcoming China Section Meeting Symposium on the advanced techniques of food safety analysis and AOAC
Upcoming China Section Meeting
Symposium on the advanced techniques of food safety analysis
and AOAC SPIFAN with China involvement
Dear colleagues and friends,
On behalf of China Section, AOAC INTERNATIONAL, we would like to cordially invite you to attend the China Section meeting, Symposium on advanced techniques of food safety analysis and AOAC SPIFAN with China involvement. This meeting will be held on April 20-22, 2016 in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China.
The purpose of the meeting is to exchange the advanced techniques in the food safety detection field, understand the development of AOAC official method program and stakeholder panels, compare AOAC methods and China GB methods in food safety analysis and to know more about AOAC SPIFAN (International Stakeholder Panel on Infant Formula and Adult Nutritionals) with China involvement. The details of the meeting are as follows:
Meeting: April 20-22, 2016. Registration: April 20.
Pan Pacific Ningbo.
Address: 99 Min An Dong Lu, Jiangdong District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China. Telephone: 86-574-89118888.
III. What's in the meeting?
1. Advanced techniques for the determination of chemical contaminants residues in food, including pesticide residues, veterinary medicine residues, heavy metal residues, illegal food additives and food contact materials;
2. Determination of nutrients and dietary supplements, especially infant formula and adult nutrient detecting technology, quality and safety;
3. AOAC validation procedures and evaluation program studies on methods for rapid detection of food (Alternative methods);
4. Identification of food adulteration and food traceability;
5. Microbial detection technology;
6. Advance of high resolution mass spectrometry for rapid screening;
7. Discussion on the implementation of the new "China Food Safety Law ".
IV: Who will attend the meeting?
AOAC INTERNATIONAL President, AOAC SPIFAN President, AOAC Technical Working Group, AOAC Standard Drafters, International Food Safety Testing Experts, National Food Safety Standards Review Committee, GB Standard Drafters, Government Laboratories, well-known Dairy Enterprises and Instrument Manufacturers Specialist and etc.
V: Paper abstract and session submission
Please go visit our website at http://en.aoacchina.org/, and click the wording of 2016 AOAC China meeting (at the upper part of the web) to find more information.
Registration: please send your information including name, organization, e-mail address and title to email@example.com
If you have any question about the meeting, please contact Dr. Ping Jing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone at 86 532-80885779 or 86-152-7523-2063.
Lei Bao, Ph.D.
President, China Section